5502RE: [Apicius] Happy 15th birthday to the Apicius list!

  • Steve Thompson
    Jan 27, 2014
      Congratulations to Apicius-List founders on the occasion of the list's 15th anniversary!

      Can anyone point to research done on fine dining in ancient Babylon? More specifically, what luxury foods could have appeared on the Neo-Babylonian king Nebuchadnezzar's table about 600BC? Persian royal menus of the same era would be equally helpful! I realise this stretches the parameters in which our list operates, but any leads appreciated!

      Steven Thompson
      Avondale College of Higher Education
      Cooranbong, Australia
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic