5314Fwd: Help Us to Save the Tomb of the Gladiator in Rome

  • Judith Lerner
    Jan 7, 2013
      I hope list members will excuse this non-culinary post, but given members' interest in ancient Rome, I am hoping that many--if not all--will read the post below and then add their names to the petition.

      Gratias vobis ago,

      Judith Lerner

      Begin forwarded message: