5281West Coast Culinary Symposium

  • Donna
    Nov 15 2:13 PM
      Forwarded at the request of Baron Refr Fiachson

      West Coast Culinary Symposium 2013 is shaping up to be quite the awesome event, with about half the people registered so far coming from beyond the Pacific Northwest. It's a great opportunity to get your culinary geek on with hardcore enthusiasts from up and down the coast.

      We currently have 28 people preregistered, and we need 36 by this time next month for the event to be a go. If you are considering going, please register soon so this great event can be held this year.

      See http://dragonsmist.antir.sca.org/index.php/wccs/ for details.

      Refr Fiachson
      Baron of Dragon's Mist