5236Re: Mock Dormice and other experiments

  • Donna
    Jul 10 11:37 AM
      It is my understanding that European dormice (a different critter than the English dormouse) is very fatty ... at least the tails are quite fatty. Anyway, with that in mind, you might want to wrap the stuffed chicken thighs in bacon to get more tasty fat into the dish.

      Donna