5151Re: [Apicius] Culinary Symposium Update

  • Freydis the Good
    Nov 3, 2011
      I am VERY interested in the Roman Cooking track and will be coming all the
      way from Idaho to attend. :-)

      So the more Roman Cooking classes you have <chuckle> the more fun I'll
      have. :-)

      Waiting as patiently as possible,
      Freydis