5147West Coast Culinary Symposium 2012

  • Donna
    Oct 5, 2011
      Forwarded from the organizer of the West Coast Culinary Symposium 2012:

      Hi Brother and Sister Culinary Historians!

      We have opened pre-registration (mail in only at this time, but ACCEPS will come online soon). Duchess Juana and I want to get the word out to as many Known World serious foodies as we can as we need to limit tickets sales to 150 due to the lodging/food inclusive nature of the event. So PLEASE, if you know of anyone who might be interested can you pass along the information, guide them to the web page for the event and especially the preregistration page: http://www.compassstarcatering.com/preregistration.html

      Thank you!
      Ysabella Dolfin di Bellatrix
      925-323-2177
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic