5095Re: Your fav/go to recipe

  • crystallyn14
    May 6, 2011
      We love the Parthian chicken...it's one of our favorite all-time recipes, ancient or modern. The recipe in Sally Grainger's "Cooking Apicius" is perfect. I served up wings with the sauce at a party recently and my guests raved. It's easy and definitely could make this weekly and never feel like it was too often.

      --- In Apicius@yahoogroups.com, "qa9999aq" <qa9999aq@...> wrote:
      > If someone approached you and said they were interested in cooking by Apicius, what recipe would you recommend they start with? What is, in your opinion, an easy starting place?
      > And what is your favorite recipe? Which one would you make weekly if you could?
      > Thanks for your thoughts.
      > Pattie
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic