4874Hello all

  • myles kroll
    Sep 1, 2010
      Hello all,

      My name is Myles from USA and I'm new to this yahoo group and I'm join to meet any single men for friendship/penpals to me that loves to email me ancient roman recipews from Apicius. I never had anyone in your group before. I'm into gay/straight friendship with any single virgin men that loves to cook ancient Roman times. If anyone here wanted to be my new email friend, my email is below this email reply. If I didn't heard from u till this Sunday, I'll decided to remove this yahoo group from my list. So plz reply back to me ASAP. OK. So I'll be waiting for your reply. OK. See u soon. Bye all.

      Myles K. from USA