4350Re: lovage

  • Larry
    Oct 3, 2007
      Hello Sally,

      The Lovage seed arrived today!!!!!

      WOW!! I opened the envelope and the scent of celery instantly filled
      the room.

      Now all I need to think about is how much do I want to use and how
      much do I want to save and plant for next year.

      Thanks again.

      Larry a.k.a. Correus

      P.S. I got the other packet you sent also. Sorry for the slow
      response but it too is much appreciated.