4348RE: [Apicius] lovage

  • Alicia Roberts
    Oct 2, 2007
      Hi Sally,

      i am so sorry, I meant to email to say thank you weeks ago. Yes it arrived safely here.

      How much do I owe you for it delivered to mainland UK?

      All the best,

      Alicia.

      To: apicius@yahoogroups.comFrom: sallygrain@...: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 05:30:13 -0400Subject: [Apicius] lovage

      Hi all Has all the lovage arrived? I have had 2 confirmation mails so far. Some of it might have been stopped but I figured it was worth taking the risk. Can everyone who recieved the lovage email me seperately as I am afraid I have to ask for a contribution to the postage. It cost £1.85 to send to the States so that would be roughly $4.00 from you'all. I have a pay pall account buts its far to time consuming to send payment request for such a small amount. Life is just too short! Can you put the dolars in an envelope and send to me.Re scissors Whats the Latin term? The normal term would be carver 'carptor' using a knife 'cultellus' rather then scissors?sally [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]