4345lovage

  • sallygrain@aol.com
    Oct 1, 2007
      Hi all

      Has all the lovage arrived? I have had 2 confirmation mails so far. Some of
      it might have been stopped but I figured it was worth taking the risk. Can
      everyone who recieved the lovage email me seperately as I am afraid I have
      to ask for a contribution to the postage. It cost £1.85 to send to the States
      so that would be roughly $4.00 from you'all. I have a pay pall account buts
      its far to time consuming to send payment request for such a small amount.
      Life is just too short! Can you put the dolars in an envelope and send to me.

      Re scissors Whats the Latin term? The normal term would be carver
      'carptor' using a knife 'cultellus' rather then scissors?

      sally