4062Re: Moretum Vicipaedianum

  • jdm314
    Mar 1, 2007
      My Moretum article on the Latin Wikipedia has been chosen as Page of the Month for
      March! This means that whenever you go to the main page of the site, http://
      la.wikipedia.org , you will see the opening of the moretum article.

      So now that it has such a high profile, maybe someone will translate it and put it on the
      English wikipedia, something I'm too lazy to do myself ;)

      But seriously, can anyone who knows enough Latin to do so please go look at the article,
      http://la.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moretum , and suggest ways to improve it (or, if you're up to
      it—and they're not terribly drastic—make the changes yourself)? If it's going to be so seen,
      I'd like to make sure it's as good as it can be.

      JDM