3911Re: *** Spam *** Re: [Apicius] Re: Oleander

  • P. Dominus Antonius
    Dec 7, 2006
      Not to be a stickler but wasn't it polonium?

      A few years ago I tried to get castor beans because I had heard that moles
      don't like them if you grind them up a scatter them around the yard. After
      having called around and talked to several possible suppliers, one finally
      advised me to drop the project before I got myself in trouble with Homeland
      Security.

      Of course moles probably don't like polonium either.
      --
      >|P. Dominus Antonius|<
      Tony Dah m

      Si vis pacem, para bellum - Vegetius
      Mahometismus religio pacis, nex omnibus dissentint.