3895Re: *** sausage *** Re: *** beans*** Re: [Apicius] Re: Oleander

    Dec 2 2:10 PM
      Very funny. But the pain and humiliation of countless people has
      remained with me, even if I was the only one of my family who did not
      live through it. And today Italy's "centro-destra"was mobilized
      nation-wide. We never learn, do we.
      So, for my Saturnalia party next week, I think I am making for sure
      sausages in fava beans, tripe in white sauce, herbed mayonnaise over
      cold meats, beside some pedestrian things like maccheroni. And
      Panettone, of course