2691Garlic Chicken (was Re: Recipes)

    Oct 2 10:56 AM
      Speaking of garlic. Am I going crazy, or didn't
      this list discuss a recipe a while back about
      "chicken with 40 cloves of garlic"? I can't seem
      to find the thread. Does anyone remmber this and
      was it also a Roman recipe?

      I ask because I recently found a clay-pot cooker
      recipe called "chicken with 40 cloves of garlic".