2095PDF update

  • Master Huen
    Nov 5 11:37 PM
      My apologies for the delay in updating the site; our car was broken into and vandalized while in Alabama and it delayed our getting home when originally planned!

      Other than that mishap, the feast went fine and we've received many compliments on the food. My apprentices and cooks did me proud.

      The file for Nov. 1st is:

      Countrey Contentments, In Two Bookes, 1615 by Gervase Markham: PART 3 (size: 7.95 MB).

      The URL for November is:

      Please enjoy,