2079Re: [Apicius] PDF update

  • DECIMvS MERCATIvS VARIANvS
    Oct 21, 2003
      700 miles?? Ack I do pretty much that much every day... my commute is 54
      miles one way and then I drive another 465 or so. What's another 100
      miles ;-)
      DECIMvS

      --
      DECIMvS MERCATIvS VARIANvS
      a.k.a.: Marsh Wise

      LEGIO IX HISPANA COH III NorCal Chapter

      Websitarius:
      -reenactor.Net: http://www.reenactor.net/
      -Legio XXII "Primigenia": http://www.reenactor.net/units/legioxxii/
      Netscape Aim/AOL screen name: Sturmkatze

      Alteris renumera duplum de quoquo tibi numeraverunt.