      From: Master Huen
      To: Apicius@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 10:36 AM
      Subject: Re: [Apicius] PDF update

      Hi - a month's subscription to Streamload.com will give you enough download time to acquire all the PDFs we have available. Unfortunately, most are too big to email, so I've made them available through Streamload, an online subscription service. A month's sub is $4.95, and will give you 1000 MGs of downloads; the PDFs come to about 800 MGs total.

      Go to http://streamload.com for all the info you need. If you join Streamload, let me know, and I'll send all of the PDFs to your Streamload account.

      Sorry, but this is the only way I have of distributing these files en masse! If you don't mind shelling out 5 bucks, then you can get everything we have.

      Jim