Self-Hypnosis Newsletter

  • Hypnonaut@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2003
      We're pleased to announce that improvements are underway on our website www.HypnoSynthesis.com.  We now have a simpler navigation format that permits easier access to the many resources available online for those curious to learn more about Self-Hypnosis.  We are also in the process of updating the information on Self-Hypnosis available there, with the addition of new material from our popular training manual on the subject.
             Trevor Silvester, the editor of the Hypnotherapy Journal (periodical of the National Council for Hypnotherapy) was present at Don's talk on Self-Hypnosis & Classical Philosophy at this summer's NCH conference, and published the following brief review:

      "After lunch I had the joy of listening to someone in complete control of their subject, and whose passion for it kept the audience absorbed throughout.  Fancy talking about hypnosis and ancient philosophy?  How about being interesting at the same time?  Me neither.  Donald Robertson did, and he triumphed.  An absolutely fascinating talk, and an inspirational call to live a real life."  (The Hypnotherapy Journal, Issue 3, Volume 3)

      For those interested in this aspect of Self-Hypnosis a new article will be available on the website shortly entitled "Socrates and Self-Hypnosis."
             Places are still available for our forthcoming workshops.  We only have two more this year though, and a two month break, before the programme starts again in Feb 2004.  In January prices are due to be increased again, so call now, or use the booking form on the website, to get the current early booking rate (┬ú30 discount) on our 2004 workshops.

      My very best regards,

      Donald Robertson
      (Senior Clinician Hypnotherapist & UKCP Registered Psychotherapist)

      Transpersonal Excellence
      Individual Hypnotherapy & HypnoSynthesis® Self-Hypnosis Workshops
      Freephone: 0800 195 9809

      Internet: www.HypnoSynthesis.com
      Email: Events@...