FREE STAGE HYPNOTISM COURSE

  • hypnotoriousuk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      FREE STAGE-HYPNOSIS COURSE
      YES FREE TO ALL GROUP MEMBERS!
      JUST E-MAIL: mindmagician@... or hypno@...

      Hi There!

      Have you ever wanted to learn Stage-Hypnosis in an easy and enjoyable
      manner without it costing you a fortune?

      Well if you have then all you need to do is e-mail me on either
      mindmagician@... or hypno@... and I'll send you
      FREE OF CHARGE via snail mail (subject to P+P costs only) a computer
      disc containing OVER 400 PAGES OF NEVER BEFORE REVEALED SECRETS OF MY
      CRAFT!

      My Knowledge and experience in the Hypnotic Industry is without
      question as illustrated on my Internet sites of www.hypnotorious.com
      and www.hypnotorious.co.uk

      WHY AM I MAKING THIS FREE GIFT OFFER TO YOU??

      Quite simply in mid 2002 I am planning to hold several one day
      training seminars around England & Europe teaching the inside secrets
      of Stage-Hypnosis and I know that a large percentage of people who
      request and are then sent their FREE COPY OF THIS 400+ A4 PAGE COURSE
      will be so impressed with its contents and learn so much that they
      will want to later part with money and attend my training seminar!

      JUST E-MAIL ME NOW ON: mindmagician@... or
      hypno@...

      And YOUR FREE 400+ A4 PAGE COURSE could be with you within the next
      seven days, teaching you secrets that you never thought possible!

      ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU REVIEW THE COURSE CONTENT

      AND THEN SEND ME YOUR REVIEW FOR USE IN

      FUTURE ADVERTISING!

      Yours Hypnotically

      JONATHAN ROYLE – mindmagician@... or hypno@...

      THIS LIMITED FREE OFFER ENDS ON 14/02/02