Junior Clothing & Shoes for Sale

  • Tasha Hepfer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      I have the following junior clothing and shoe lots for sale. You must take everything w/ each lot. If interested, please e-mail me which lot(s) you want. I'm located in Chambersburg. If you don't like my prices, make me an offer.

      Lot #1 - Shoes  $6.00
      *1 pair of New Balance Sz. 9 Sneakers. Grey, Red, & White
      *1 pair faux hot pink crocs. Sz. 9
      *1 pair flip-flops from 5 Below. About sz. 8 1/2. The soles are zebra print & turquoise. Straps are beaded w/ sequins.
      *1 pair black Skechers ankle boots. 2 inch heel. Sz. 10

      Lot #2 - $5.00
      *Med. SO Tan Dress Jacket
      *S. hot pink long sleeve shrug. Rue 21
      *sz. 16 Christie Brooks pink skirt
      *sz. 14 pink flower skirt
      *lg. marron sweater

      Lot # 3 - $8.00
      *S. Dark blue long sleeved biker shirt
      *M. Gap dark tan long sleeved shirt
      *XS Tommy Hilfilger long sleeved shirt. Yellow & dark blue
      *M. Byer Glitter Red long sleeved shirt.
      *Lg. red Guess T-Shirt
      *Lg. yellow Guess T-shirt
      *Lg. Jimmy Z pink T-shirt. Has angel wings on the back
      *M. J.J. Basics baby blue 3/4 length shirt
      *M. J.J. Basics tan 3/4 length shirt
      *M. Cintas black 3/4 length shirt

      Lot #4 - Sweaters $5.00
      *M. Blue Asphalt black zip-up sweater jacket w/ hood. There's a sm. hole on the hood
      *S. J. Crew sweater
      *M. Arizona marron sweatshirt
      *M. Derek Heart grey pull over sweater w/ hood
      *Lg. Bobbie Brooks Dk. Brown pull over sweater w/ hood ( NEVER WORN)

      Lot #5 - $10.00
      *Sz. 6 Tommy Hilfiger black dress pants
      *Sz. 5Long Levi Jeans
      *Sz. 8 Bagir Black Dress pants
      *Sz. 3 Arizona tan capris
      *sz. 5 bongo jeans
      *sz. 3/4 Long Aero jeans
      *sz. 5 Tommy Hilfiger jeans
      *sz. 3/4 Long Aero jeans (NEVER WORN)
      *sz. 3/4 Long Aero jeans
      *S. Hunter Club red sweatpants
      * Med. joe beneasset dark blue shorts

      Lot #6 - $6.00
      * Small A. Byer grey assymetrical cami
      *M. Deb's black cami
      *Lg. slim fit American Eagle grey & blue tank top
      *Lg. Derek Heart black cami
      *Med. J.Lo cami & capri sleepwear set. Grey w/ pink lace
      *36B Necessary Objects Red corset
      *34B grey Calvin Klein bra
      *34B pink bra (NEVER WORN)
      *2 belts. 1 is beige 1 is brown
      *1 pair knee-high socks(NEVER WORN)
      *Several pairs of socks(some are designer)