For Sale- Modern Kitchenette Set-$25/obo-Greencastle, PA

  • God'sfavorite
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 606 KB
         I have a nice modern kitchenette set for sale.  A rectangular faux marble table with four chairs.  It has black tubular steel legs with a black faux marble top.  The four chairs are tubular steel with black cloth covered seats.  I have this disassembled sot ill fit int a standard car for transport.  $25 cash on pick up in Greencastle.

    60-Year-Old Mom Looks 27
    Mom Reveals Free Wrinkle Trick That Has Angered Doctors!
    ConsumerLifestyles.org