Furniture for sale

  • God'sfavorite
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2011
    I have some superb furniture to spruce up your home for the holidays.  I have additional photos of each piece if you would like more details, so feel free to ask for them.

    1.  Cherry stand.  This piece is so versatile that I am listing it under the generic term 'stand'.  It would work well as a sofa table, a foyer table, a wonderful piece to put on your landing, or a great piece to hold another lamp in your bedroom.  It has three deep drawers in it, making a great place to store your keys so that they aren't just laying around.  It stands 30.5 inches high, is 32 inches wide by 16 inches deep.  It has an elaborate pattern on the top surface.  I have two of these.  $200 each, or buy the set for $350.  Cash on pick up in Greencastle.  Delivery in the local area is available for $25.

    2.   Round marble top table.  This table has a beveled brown marble top.  I velieve the base of the table is mahogany, but am not positive of that.  It is 26 inches high and 24.5 inches in diameter.  The marble is intact without any chips or cracks.  $200 cash on pick up in Greencastle.  Delivery to local areas is available for a $25 charge.

    3.  Solid mahogany server.  Even the back of this is mahogany.  The top of this server folds out for serving your holiday meals.  The interior of the fold outs is covered in a thin layer of formica so that the wood is not damaged by heat or moisture.  There is a nice inlaid pattern in the top of this server so that it decorates your home nicely when it is closed up.  Ideal for a smaller home, as it is small enough not to crowd the room when it is closed, but opens to provide ample serving space when you have guests to dinner.  $350 cash on pick up in Greencastle,  Delivery in the local area is available for $25.

    4.  Large pie safe with heart cut outs in doors.  It has wood shelving inside.  A nice decorative piece that adds additional storage space for your home.  $300 cash on pick up in Greencastle.

          Please feel free to call if you have any questions.  240-446-2662.

    53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
    consumerproducts.com