For Sale-GE Roaster-$35/obo-Greencastle, PA

  • God'sfavorite
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2011
    Here's what you need to make your Thanksgiving dinner a breeze. I have a GE buffet roaster in the original box. This is the large one. It contains the roaster and the pans needed to turn it into a buffet server. You could roast your turkey in, freeing up your oven for all of the other baking you plan on doing. Or you can put the trays in it and use it to keep your side dishes warm through the long meal. Or cook your turkey, and then put the trays in for serving. This thing essentially doubles your oven space. $35/obo cash on pick up in Greencastle.
    53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
    http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4eb71d6779af1147246st02duc