English Silver Antique Bracelet with Handpainted Ivory Insets-$100-Gre encastle, PA

  • God'sfavorite
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      I have an incredibly ornate 800 silver bracelet that has 3 ivory insets on it, each with a handpainted Geisha girl scene on them. Yje metal is all intact. The ivory is not cracked or chipped. The catch on this bracelet is loose. I was going to fix it, but you antique dealers like everything in original condition, so I didn't touch it. I would have a jeweler tighten it if it were me. $100 cash on pick up in Greencastle, or I can ship this to you ate your expense.

      Groupon™ Official Site
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4de68aaa211211c9c79st06duc