air conditioner, oak dinette set, and coffee table

  • God'sfavorite
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
      I have the following offered for sale. Cash payment upon pick up in Greencastle.

      1. Another Haier 5200BTU air conditioner. Wonderful condition. Works. Side wings intact. Approx. 2 years old. $85

      2. Modern solid oak dinette set. Pedestal table with three spindle back chairs. Yellow oak in tone. This set is solid oak, not veneer, and is heavy. You will need either a large SUV, pick up, or mini van to move it, as the table does not open for leaves, so it needs some space to be moved. $115.

      3. Wood coffee table with matching end table. Iron bases. I think the wood is pine, but do not hold me to that. Buy the good stuff cheaper than you can get particle board garbage at the store. $25 for the set.

      All of this would be great for a first apartment, or for the college student looking for furnishings. At these prices, you could throw it away at the end of the year and not feel the least bit of guilt. I'm happy to send photos to interested parties. E mail or call 240-446-2662.

      Mortgage Rates Hit 3.25%
      If you owe under $729k you probably qualify for Obamas Refi Program
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4c58398bb21b157b1b6st01duc