Washer, Exercise bike, Toddler bed

  • Brittany
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      I have a great working washer $50 I just do not need 2 so would like to sell this one ASAP so I can put mine in.

      I have an Exercise bike that is in good condition. I just do not have the room for it. $15

      Also I have a wooden toddler bed. GUC No mattress (need to keep that) $20.

      Please e-mail if interested can send pic's, Toddler bed might take a few days its over in our storage shed in Ship, if you would like to meet there to see it.