6 Antique Blue Canning Jars for $10 in Greencastle

  • God'sfavorite
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      I have numerous boxes of the antique blue glass canning jars with sloped tops for sale in Greencastle. These jars have been stored in a basement, so they are dusty and will need cleaning. They are intact, so you can still can with them, or just use them for decorating your kitchen. Sold in lots of 6 for $10, I have both the quart size and the half gallon size. Just let me know how many of which size you want when you respond so that i can set the correct amount aside for you.

      Medical Assistant Degrees
      Earn a Medical Assisting Degree. Click here for free info-Apply Today!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=eoyFZBZVkBVTq9arcwvE5QAAJ1BbqmsJaelU2UBb-lZI6hc4AAQAAAAFAAAAAAAAgD4AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAE2VzAAAAAA==