Ladies' Leather Clothing in Fayetteville

  • u_bug_me2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009
      I have 1 pair of slacks,tan suede,size 18, for $15 and
      1 skirt, tan suede, size 1X, for $15.
      Will sell both for $25.
      Slacks have an elastic waist, and about 30" inseam.
      Skirt has a half elastic waist.(back side)
      Both of these items came from QVC, and have never been worn,the slacks still have the original tag.
      E-Mail for pick up directions and day/time. Possible pick up in Chambersburg.