Feast Survey In Final Week!

  • Johnna Holloway
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24 6:12 AM

      Hi

      Here's the latest on the feast survey.

      Johnnae

      Forwarded by request

      Howdy!

      The Feast Survey is in the final stretch!  It will be available through next Monday, March 31st.

      As of 8:52 a.m. March 24th, we have received 965 responses!  This is phenomenal, and we're very grateful to everyone who's taken the time to respond.  We'd love to break the 1,000 response mark!  The more people who participate, the more relevant the overall Survey results will be.

      If you haven't already filled out the Survey, please take a few minutes to do so:

      http://www.midrealm.org/sternfeld/feast.php

      We will be sharing the results once the Survey closes, so everyone can take advantage of the information.

      Feel free to forward this information to any groups you're on!

      Yours in service and having fun!

      Wulfwen atte Belle