Kingdom A&S entries of (foody) interest.

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2014
      With Twelfth Night past the competitors have declared their entries for
      the upcoming Kingdom Arts And Sciences Competition. Some very
      interesting projects are proposed. Of particular interest to us in the
      food community are:

      Two entries of cookies: Domina Cassia Rafaella, Full Championship
      entrant, will be presenting a A "sweet" of cookies from Western Europe
      and in the single entry category Elizabeth FittzWilliam is presenting an
      overview of springerle cookies.

      Also in the single category Eulalia Piebakere will present 13th and 14th
      century English pie crusts

      Although not 'food' entries related presentations include: In the Full
      competitor division: Faunus de Arden-Dragon’s Mist is presenting
      Herbalist and Medicinal Tonics, tinctures, & salves, Domina Cassia
      Rafaella is showing a maiolica painted plate of 16th c. Italy, and
      Annaka Poznanska will be presenting Denizens of the Deep, introduction
      to sea creatures portrayed in late 15th to mid-16th c.

      And in the single category we will get a look at Pysanky (Ukrainian
      Easter Egg) with Kataryna Tkach

      There are plenty of other fascinating projects declared with nine
      Championship entrants and twenty-one single entries in A&S and on the
      Bardic side, six Champion Competitors and six single entries.

      Please offer your support to all the competitors. The Championship will
      be held on March 7th thru the 9th in the Barony of Stromgard.

      Rycheza
    • FV/Rafaella
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2014
        Thanks for the shout-out. I'm currently working on my flour research. :-)

        Rafaella (the one in Dragon's Mist)

        p.s. Domina is a title, I thinking of moving over to Magistra tho. New persona for me.

[...]

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)