Dolma Stone

  • Jeanne Wood
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2013
      Hi All,
      This Gentleman is doing a Kickstart campaign to make Dolma stones.
      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1646340012/the-dolma-stone-dolma-tasi-project-my-american-ver
      He says they are 1000 years old, I have never seen examples of them in ceramic journals...although I am sure there are a lot of unusual ceramics I have not yet seen.
      Has anyone else heard tell of cooking with Dolma Stones?
      ~Morgaina
      (I don't know why the guy doesn't just make them and sell them in shops, online, craft fairs, etc. but that's his business)
    • Jeanne Wood
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 17, 2013
          What a fabulous site.  There is even a how to make the grape leaves on the link.  I had no idea that dolma stones existed.  As a potter, I'm excited about the possiblities.

          Thank you Morgaina

          To: Antir_culinary@yahoogroups.com