Re: [Antir_culinary] Food history lectures by Professor Ken Albala

  • Wendi Dunlap
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2013
      Raphaella DiContini wrote:
      > I splurged and treated myself to buying the lecture series Food: A
      > Cultural Culinary History on DVD. Is there any interest in having
      > essentially culinary movie nights where we hang out and watch historical
      > food lectures?

      YES! :)

      I would be willing to host some, too, really soon now (as soon as my
      bathroom is finished being remodeled).

      \-\ Wenyeva atte grene * "In tenebris lux" * pronounced WEN-yuh-vuh
      \-\ Armorum Servula, quam Ancoram Caeruleam dicunt
      \-\ Per chevron argent and vert, three beacons counterchanged.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16, 2013
        This sounds fascinating. I'd be up for some of this as well, although
        the scheduling will be tricky.

        Rycheza