flower waters

  • FV/Rafaella
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2013
      Greetings all,
      Do flower waters go bad?
      I left my rose and orange waters in my teaching box for the last some months. I've been too afraid to open them. :-p

      Rafaella dA
    • Johnna Holloway
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2013
        I find that the flower waters vary from brand to brand. I suppose give them a try and see. What can you lose? They'll either be ok
        or they will need to be tossed.

        Some suggest using them in bath waters, so I would guess that there are places where they could be used even if no longer suitable for food.

        Johnnae

        Message 3 of 3 , May 11, 2013
          Thanks all, that helps! I'll give them a sniff and if good, good, if not, more shopping!
          Regards,
          Rafaella