Re: [Antir_culinary] Pre-17th Century Boucan...

  • Jean Colbert
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2, 2013
      I have checked the Timberland Regional Library, and they do not have a copy.  I have checked online for free e-book/pdf formats, but have not found any.  I can not afford to buy a copy, so if anyone has an e-book/pdf I can borrow, I would be greatly appreciative.
         YIS,
            Lord Jean-Pierre Colbert le Chasseur de Lorraine

      Acting Branch Herald for the Village of Waldhafn
      Youth Armored Combat Senior Marshal
      Rapier Junior Marshal
      Thrown Weapons Junior Marshal
      Member of the Order of the Crystal of the Barony of Glymm Mere
      Member of the Beevarian Guard of the Barony of Glymm Mere
      Tout autour du gentil type

      http://www.facebook.com/blaine.hebert
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=149139248430504

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 2, 2013
        I don't believe it's available for free as an ebook but can't they interlibrary loan in a copy for you?
        Did you ask? You might have to pay for postage but that would still place a copy in your hands.
        I know if you walked into my library and had asked about it, I could locate and loan in a copy for you.

        Otherwise Amazon offers it for
        Paperback $19.35
        which is not that much. You can examine it for free at

        Johnnae
        who holds an MSLIS and was a County Librarian