Re: [Antir_culinary] and Speaking of KAS

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 21, 2013
      That sounds good. Thanks.

      Rycheza

      On 2/19/2013 11:49 AM, Fiammetta@... wrote:
      > I can bring a few things as well. I have a nice framed picture of a 15th
      > C. feast scene, period tablecloth and a small display of period spices.
      > Ciao,
      > Fiamma
      > In a message dated 2/19/2013 11:39:15 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      > mhenson@... writes:
      >
      > > Subject: [Antir_culinary] and Speaking of KAS
      > >
      > > Yeah! Looking forward to seeing Eduardo's entries. We do have space
      > > reserved for a Guild display. And as it turns out I will be able to
      > > attend so I can wrangle things there. But we do need stuff to
      > display.

    • Raphaella DiContini
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 22, 2013
        I can also bring goods to add to her table cloth, perhaps a small "Italian Renaissance table" display with historically accurate forks, plates, cup, etc.

        In joyous service,
        Raffaella

        > I can bring a few things as well. I have a nice framed picture of a 15th
        > C. feast scene, period tablecloth and a small display of period spices.
        > Ciao,
        > Fiamma
        > In a message dated 2/19/2013 11:39:15 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
        > mhenson@... writes:
        >
        >      > Subject: [Antir_culinary] and Speaking of KAS
        >      >
        >      > Yeah! Looking forward to seeing Eduardo's entries. We do have space
        >      > reserved for a Guild display. And as it turns out I will be able to
        >      > attend so I can wrangle things there. But we do need stuff to
        >    display.
        >      >>
        >      >

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            Antir_culinary-digest@yahoogroups.com
            Antir_culinary-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 26, 2013
          That sounds good.

          I am only day-tripping to KA&S. And at the moment only planning on
          Saturday. If there is anyone who is staying at the hotel who could be a
          contact point for the Guild would be great. I' am not asking for someone
          to run the display but to be a back-up contact if I am delayed in the
          morning and to possibly help return items to their owners afterwards.

          Any help with the display will be greatly appriciated, even if it is
          only for an hour or so.

          Rycheza