Re: [Antir_culinary] and Speaking of KAS

  • Jeanne Wood
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 15, 2013
      I would like to bring some cooking pots. How much table space would you like me to cover?
      ~Morgaina

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 19, 2013
        I think some cooking pots would be great! I am not really sure how big
        the tables are ( I suppose I could ask. My only excuse for being off
        pace with this is that I am behind on a number of spring projects due to
        a looming family thing that has been gratefully postponed til fall.)
        I imagine we will have something between four and eight feet. So maybe
        if you planned on bringing about two feet of pots, that would give us
        enough to spread to make a good showing if we have a lot of space but
        still not overwhelm us with a smaller space. Or whatever you feel
        comfortable with. I know you have a ways to come while we are only
        commuting about an hour from DL.
        Thanks
        Rycheza

        On 2/15/2013 4:49 PM, Jeanne Wood wrote:

        > I would like to bring some cooking pots. How much table space would you
        > like me to cover?
        > ~Morgaina

      • baronessfiamma
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 19, 2013
          I can bring a few things as well. I have a nice framed picture of a 15th C. feast scene, period tablecloth and a small display of period spices.

          Ciao,
          Fiamma

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 21, 2013
            That sounds good. Thanks.

            Rycheza

            On 2/19/2013 11:49 AM, Fiammetta@... wrote:
            > I can bring a few things as well. I have a nice framed picture of a 15th
            > C. feast scene, period tablecloth and a small display of period spices.
            > Ciao,
            > Fiamma
            > In a message dated 2/19/2013 11:39:15 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
            > mhenson@... writes:
            >
            > > Subject: [Antir_culinary] and Speaking of KAS
            > >
            > > Yeah! Looking forward to seeing Eduardo's entries. We do have space
            > > reserved for a Guild display. And as it turns out I will be able to
            > > attend so I can wrangle things there. But we do need stuff to
            > display.

          • Raphaella DiContini
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 22, 2013
              I can also bring goods to add to her table cloth, perhaps a small "Italian Renaissance table" display with historically accurate forks, plates, cup, etc.

              In joyous service,
              Raffaella

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 26, 2013
                That sounds good.

                I am only day-tripping to KA&S. And at the moment only planning on
                Saturday. If there is anyone who is staying at the hotel who could be a
                contact point for the Guild would be great. I' am not asking for someone
                to run the display but to be a back-up contact if I am delayed in the
                morning and to possibly help return items to their owners afterwards.

                Any help with the display will be greatly appriciated, even if it is
                only for an hour or so.

                Rycheza