Re: [Antir_culinary] guild space at Kingdom A&S

  • Raphaella DiContini
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2013
      I can bring things (my house is less than 10 minutes from this site) but I won't be able to sit at the table as I have a support commitment all weekend.

      I could do an example of an Italian Renaissance table, and bring books, or produce something else if others have time for this.

      In joyous service,
      Raffaella