Fête de L'Amour Pre-Registration closed...

  • Jean Colbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013
      Fête de L'Amour Pre-Registration is now closed, but fear not if you have not gotten your Pre-registration in yet, we will be accepting payment at the gate.  Also if you plan to attend, please go to https://www.facebook.com/events/462247997144482/?ref=2 and RSVP with your choice of Main Course; Beef, Chicken, or Vegan, and any food allergies.

      Fête de L'Amour will be held on Saturday, February 9th, 2013. Hosted by The Barony of Glymm Mere at the Grange Hall in Elma, Grays Harbor County, Washington. Site Opens Noon, and Closes at 9:30 PM.
      Site Fee: $10.00 adult (17+), $5.00 children 16 and under, 6 and under Free, $30.00 Family Cap, $5.00 Feast fee, $5.00 Non-Member Service Charge Applicable

      Event Steward: Captain Amaya Shimu/Heather Demore: village_of_waldhafn@...
      Co-Event Steward and Feast Steward: Lord Jean-Pierre Colbert/Blaine Hebert: hljpcolbert@...

      Site Information:
      Elma Grange Hall
      401 W Waldrip St, Elma, WA 98541
      This is a Dry Site.
      Wheelchair Accessible.
      Smoking in Designated areas only, and please use the butt cans.

      http://glymm-mere.org/Upcoming_Events/Fete_de_l'amour/fetedelamour.html
         YIS,
           Lord Jean-Pierre Colbert le Chasseur de Lorraine

      Acting Branch Herald for the Village of Waldhafn
      Youth Armored Combat Senior Marshal
      Rapier Junior Marshal
      Thrown Weapons Junior Marshal
      Member of the Order of the Crystal of the Barony of Glymm Mere
      Member of the Beevarian Guard of the Barony of Glymm Mere
      Tout autour du gentil type

      http://www.facebook.com/blaine.hebert
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=149139248430504