Fritter Fest at Crown

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2012
      Well, we are off to the Crown site later today to set up the
      infrastructure as it were. The Brazier will be set up on pebbled area
      so no problem with the level one burn ban. Cooking will ensue! I'll
      have some tables, fuel, and shade, plus a few oddments of equipment.
      There is lots going on in the A&S Area. Several ongoing demos, classes,
      Unbelted A&S Geekout on Saturday morning and on Sunday Morning and the
      Artisans Open Display on Sunday morning. Tallia's Italian Salon and of
      course us.

      Although we are focused on Fritters, other dishes are encouraged as
      well. So come over to the fire and we'll all have a good time.