cookbooks

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2010
      Does your Shire/Barony/local Guild have a publication for sale?

      One of the items I will be bringing to Crown is a selection of the
      cookbooklets the Dragons' Laire Culinary Guild has been publishing as of
      late. We could easily feature works from other branches as well. Drop a
      line to the list on what you might have to bring.