Sept Crown

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 29, 2010
      Well, I am now all back and, hopefully, together from my summer sojourn.
      We have space confirmed in the A&S area (10 x 12)

      I will have the DL Baronial Brazier and cover set-up. I intend on doing
      some baking and some other stuff TBD. Everyone is invited to come out an
      play or just chat.

      Do we want to set up a certain time to talk about the possibility of a
      re-imagined Kingdom guild or leave it more free form. I was wondering
      if a small flier would be in order - something to the effect "Interested
      in a Kingdom Guild?" with some contact info and the few basics we have
      already discussed?

      Rycheza

      And a hearty welcome to all who have joined the list recently.