Call for classes West Coast Culinary Symposium March 29-31

  • Raphaella DiContini
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2012
      Call for classes!! The next West Coast Culinary Symposium will be March 29-31 2013 at a wonderful camp in Sandy, OR. Please start thinking about what you'd like to teach. Please send the information to me directly at raphaellad@....

      We will need the following information for each class at least 6 months before the event:
      -Class title
      -Brief Class description
      -Class minimum / maximum limit ...(e.g. 2 min, 10 max)
      -Hands on / lecture & any class room logistics (e.g. modern or out door cooking space, etc.)-
      -Duration (1 hour increments preferred, but 1/2 hour considered, please plan to end class 10 minutes before the end of the final hour to allow travel time)
      -Any additional class cost?

      The papers theme for the research track is "food and material culture (pre 1600)", and questions / abstracts etc. can go to ref@...

      In joyous service,
      Raffaella di Contino