January Culinary night postponed

  • Raphaella DiContini
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2012
      Greetings,
            In the aftermath of the holidays, familial illness, and amid preparations for 12th night I have not had the time and energy to prepare for a teaching culinary night. I will be prepping some requested dishes for 12th night, but they are not necessarily historically accurate. :)

      I am available later in the month, and will be fine tuning the paper I will be presenting at the West Coast Culinary Symposium in February on Prenatal Dietary Recommendations in the Italian Renaissance.

      In joyous service,
      Raffaella