Re: Anyone working on any special projects?

  • Mandy
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2011
      Presently still out visiting friends and family in the East Kingdom, sadly that doesn't leave any funds (or time in this case as well) for events beyond our groups yearly event...

      however, am still muddling along with creating 50 meals for A&S 50, presently mostly webbed on FB (50 meals before 1600)... will be plopped up on a webpage later. Last meal, not webbed yet, even included murri (but the quicky version... found that letting it ferment a touch did give a bit of a miso flavour, esp. wheat types).

      Am also in the midst of rounding up my research and experience into a book on medieval/renaissance era pastry. Even threw together an impromptu class on very basic period English pastry that a silly friend of mine recorded... it as not the best and I wasn't prepared (I think she was prompting me to prepare a better/more informative one lol)
      this is 3 of 3, not sure of the links to the others but they are there:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmWtEPedBRA&feature=related
      (and yes, I am a bit embarrassed... not at my best lol, didn't even have proper 'garb' on)

      Mandy
      (SCA: Griet/Mergriet)