Re: [Antir_culinary] Guild contacts

  • fiammetta@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2010
      Hello,

      For the Aquaterra Culinary Guild,

      Baroness Fiamma

      In a message dated 12/30/2010 3:05:26 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, mhenson@... writes:

      I am seeking to contact as many culinary or cooking guilds as possible
      within An Tir to make a proposal for the upcoming Culinary Symposium. If
      any are currently on the list or know who I should be contacting, I
      would appreciate that info.

      Thank you.

      Rycheza

    • FV/Rafaella
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2011
        The Rivers area is mostly guildless. There are loose confederations of cooking-minded individuals and a couple of discussion lists, but nothing Official off the top of my head.

        Rafaella
        Dragon's Mist (co-moderator DMCooks)