Guild contacts

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2010
      I am seeking to contact as many culinary or cooking guilds as possible
      within An Tir to make a proposal for the upcoming Culinary Symposium. If
      any are currently on the list or know who I should be contacting, I
      would appreciate that info.

      Thank you.

      Rycheza
    • fiammetta@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2010
        Hello,

        For the Aquaterra Culinary Guild,

        Baroness Fiamma

        In a message dated 12/30/2010 3:05:26 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, mhenson@... writes:

        I am seeking to contact as many culinary or cooking guilds as possible
        within An Tir to make a proposal for the upcoming Culinary Symposium. If
        any are currently on the list or know who I should be contacting, I
        would appreciate that info.

        Thank you.

        Rycheza

      • FV/Rafaella
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2011
          The Rivers area is mostly guildless. There are loose confederations of cooking-minded individuals and a couple of discussion lists, but nothing Official off the top of my head.

          Rafaella
          Dragon's Mist (co-moderator DMCooks)