Melons?

  • donnaegreen
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 23, 2010
      Would you be willing to mail some of those melon seeds ... or recommend the seed vendor who supplied them?

      Juana Isabella

      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 10, 2010
        I'm sorry not to have responded earlier. I am not growing the melons
        myself. That was Andrea at Finn Hill Farms in Poulsbo. I think at least
        one of her sources is Territorial Seeds, but don't know if that was the
        source of the melons. She might say on her website. Sorry don't have
        that URL to hand either, but goggling the farm name should get it for
        you. That was how I got to it in the first place.

        Sorry not be of more help.

        Rycheza