Japan: “Let’s send our thoughts of love and gratitud e to all water in the nuclear plants in Fukushima”

  • Anti-Fur Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 1:14 PM
      http://emotopeaceproject.blogspot.com/2011/03/to-our-friends-around-world.html

      “The water of Fukushima Nuclear Plant,
      we are sorry to make you suffer.
      Please forgive us.  We thank you, and we love you.”

      Please say it aloud or in your mind. Repeat it three times as you put your hands together in a prayer position. Please offer your sincere prayer.

      Please make this project every 12 hours (every day at 12 AM and 12 PM) until the situation calms down), even if it could take years, this is the best exercise for the people of the world to practice praying together for the healing of the world. We should do that every day from now on till the end of time. People should pray together for nature to forgive them or else we will be wiped out totally from the surface of the earth. Let's pray every day! Please Dr.Emoto, let's keep on this wonderful sacred ceremonial action.