YOUTUBE -- FUR FARM IN CHINA

  • Planeta Animal
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2008
      THIS VIDEO IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC & ONE NEEDS TO SIGN IN IN ORDER TO WATCH IT.  I couldn't watch it for more than 2 seconds...It is unbelievably horrible.

      http://uk.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=uZBJnJ4vWLI
    • Miwa Kunz
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 10, 2008

        in Japanese: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iBannJg9dik&feature=related

        all the comments show that people in Japan are getting aware of the cruelty behind the"beauty and elegance".
        they are saying they would never buy or wear fur.  That is a good sign, fur has been really trendy there.

        Love,
        Miwa

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 10, 2008
          That's great!  I didn't dare to open this link...can't bear it.

          We must make all efforts possible to keep spreading the word about this maleficent industry.  Do you know Japanese people to join this group?  It is kind of dead, isn't it?  I don't have the time to go around soliciting since I know very few Japanese people--I know many in Brazil but most don't know English well enough...

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 10, 2008
            I know....I thought it would be a new investigation footage which contains even more graphic images, but that was nothing new( horrible enough! I never manage to watch the whole thing ), most of us must have watched it - Peta and some other orgas have it on their pages - with raccoons hit onto the ground, silver fox choked to death..
            I have found several videos added by Japanese AR people, one of them was quite touchting, it was an appeal to help dogs and cats in China, specifically in Beijing, about slaughtering, mass killing of stray animals due to the Olympic, and for food and fur. She was begging all the visitors to sign the petition for dogs and cats in China.

            I can recommend the video if someone speaks Japanese:  http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HDd9gMUV5oE&feature=related

            No, I don't know anyone yet, but I will try to find out who has posted these videos there and get friends with them, then I will ask, don't know how long it takes though :-)
            Yeah the group is quite dead, but I see no reason to delete it!  I was delighted to read these comments posted on Youtube.. Japanese are rather insensitive when it comes to fur, not many people seem to be informed about the cruelty, but now it might be changing, I don't know, I'm out of the country for too long..  all the informations I get are though Internet.